The creative part behind Facebook ads can be a bit daunting especially if you find yourself spending hours on end trying to figure out how to to create eye catching images or videos that will engage your ideal customer
I hope to take some of that overwhelm away by sharing with you 5 apps or websites worth knowing when you are venturing off and creating ads for your Facebook marketing .
When it comes to Facebook ads there's one thing that you need to know , it's all about testing ! Unfortunately there is no magic pill when it comes to knowing the exact color or image your audience will connect with as soon as they see it . Using your ads manager, you can test different things such as your ad copy, audience and images.
Let’s focus on images and videos
You have two options:
1. Stick to the free version and just add your own copy and image
2. You can buy a professional high definition , eye catching image for under $2.
Here are an example of some ads I have created using canva.com
2.PICMONKEY . The second website worth knowing is www.picmonkey.com . Once again, it's a free website filled with templates and images. I should mention though that survey picmonkey is less user friendly than canva.com so if you are a beginner stick with Canva
3. MOSHOW. An app that I absolutely love using when creating Facebook ads is the app called moshow. You can upload videos and your own pictures, add text and the app creates a short 15 second promo video you can use in your Facebook ads
4. PEXELS.COM Another great website worth exploring is pixels.com. They offer many free high definition images you can use when creating your ads. They also offer short videos you can download as well.
5. PROMO Another simple video ads maker is promo.com you can try it for free it creates short video ads that will wow your audience
Whichever app or website you decide to use just know that you need to allow yourself some grace to figure it out.
Always remember that marketing is not about reaching every human being under the sun , it's about connecting your message, the right message, to the right customer.
Reach out if you need any help!
All my best- Christina